Ashworth Sullivan News
February 10th, 2016
- June 15th, 2015, Atlanta Magazine; October, 2015 Issue named Financial Advisors Marcus Ashworth, Richard Poore & Casey Sullivan to its ‘Top Wealth Managers List for 2014′
- January 2014, Consumers’ Research Council of America named Marcus Ashworth as ‘America’s Top Financial Planners 2014’.
- October 1st, 2014, Atlanta Magazine; October Issue named Casey Sullivan, AIF® to its Top Wealth Managers List for 2014
- October 1st, 2014, Atlanta Magazine; October Issue named Marcus Ashworth, CFP®, AIF® to its Top Wealth Managers List for 2014
- October 1st, 2014, Atlanta Magazine; October Issue named Richard Poore to its Top Wealth Managers List for 2014
- August 2013, Senior Partners Marcus Ashworth and Casey Sullivan were both named a 2013 Five Star Wealth Manager ( see article )
- December 2012, Marcus Ashworth, CFP®, AIF®, recognized by consumer Research Council of America as “America’s Top Financial Planners 2012”.
- Dec. 2011, Senior Partner Marcus Ashworth, CFP®, AIF® named to the Birmingham United Methodist Church Finance Committee
- September 2011, Ashworth Sullivan WMG featured in the Atlanta Business Chronicle as one of the Premier Wealth Management Advisory Firms for 2011 ( see article ) ( see list of advisors )
- June 2011, Senior Partners Casey Sullivan and Marcus Ashworth were both awarded the Accredited Investment Fiduciary®(AIF®) designation from Fiduciary360 (fi360), an organization offering training, tools and resources to promote a culture of fiduciary responsibility and improve the decision making processes of fiduciaries. The AIF designation signifies knowledge of fiduciary responsibility and the ability to implement policies and procedures that meet a defined standard of care for their clients.
- May 2009, Ashworth Sullivan Wealth Management Group’s Affiliation with Triad Advisors and NFS-Fidelity ( see article )